Happy Friday everyone. This week I am linking up with From My Grey Desk to participate in her High Five Friday. It's been a good week and here are some of the highlights.
1. We finally got our Pergola finished so now can spend some time sprucing up our patio for future wine drinking and relaxing.
2. My dad gave me this gem of a photo of himself.
3. Claire has started to accessorize this week. First it was with my bracelets but she seems to think shorts serve the same purpose.
4. Received our much anticipated new dining set from Ethan Allen. Now we can relax at a big table for once!
5. Claire learned how to dance on tables. Celebrating my 32 weeks of pregnancy naturally.
And finally we are headed out of this horrible heat and to Carmel-by-the-Sea to take advantage of my parents house while they are in San Diego. I will actually be able to wear jeans rather than the same maxi dresses over and over. hoorah! Have a fabulous and relaxing weekend and don't forget to enter the Giveaway here!