Ha ha ha. I saw this on Pinterest and it got me thinking about ways to enhance energy throughout the day. I am not a morning person but once I get up and get going I find I can maintain a consistent energy all day.
Here are a few of my ideas that have helped me get that get up and go
1. Exercise. Not only is it great to get an hour to exercise alone but I find that when I am cross eyed waking up in the morning and absolutely no coffee will help a good workout does the trick. I either take the kids to the gym to daycare or I workout at home while they sleep. This is probably my absolute go-to if I am exhausted as it always helps.
2. Green Juice. I have a juicer You can see my post about my juicing skills here: Juicing Fun When I have a glass of this juice in the morning I find it helps to wake me up.
3. Water. I try to drink at least 96 oz of water a day. I carry around a CamelBak water bottle and fill it up and take it with me all day. Staying hydrated helps me not feel sluggish. You can find it here: CamelBak.
4. Sleep. ha ha ha ha ha. I don't sleep much still, Tom still wakes up at least 1-2 times a night and then at 6:30 am he is wide awake ready to take on the day. I will work on this part soon hopefully as Tom sleeps longer.
5. Matcha Tea. I try to not drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day. If I am in the mood for a caffeinated drink I try to go the Matcha route. It is basically concentrated green tea and I love the flavor. I often get mine iced from Starbucks but you can easily make them at home with some warm milk. Here is a good variety from Amazon.
This is what has helped me get through those tough days.Do you have any energy ideas? I would LOVE to hear them!